"It's So You!" Fashion is the best kind of fashion because it suits you.
- In-home personal consultations or "closet cleanings"
- On-site corporate and vocational training in dress codes, professional presence, and communication
- Fashion consultant career training
- Motivational talks (schools, professional organizations, non profits, and companies)
- Timely information on trends, "elements of style," and the business of fashion to subscribers and through social media.
Lead Trainer, Mary Sheehan Warren, has over twenty years of experience in personal fashion consulting, corporate training, and career development, and has served clients in North and Central America, Europe, and Asia.
Mary was co-founder of Elegance In Style, a non profit organization dedicated to fashion education for women from all walks of life. EIS was founded in 1996 and began by providing fashion seminars and workshops to women's groups, companies, and schools. In 2000 its sister organization, Success In Style, was founded by Jeannette Kendall in Ellicott City, Maryland as a means for providing career wear to women in need.
Mary published It's So You! Fitting Fashion to Your Life in early 2007 and a second edition in 2011. She has been featured on both radio and television programs and regularly serves clients throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Education and other work experience::
Mary received her B.S. and her M.Ed. from the University of Maryland at College Park. She taught in both public and private schools, and later joined Jostens Learning Corporation as a trainer.
Currently, she also teaches Fashion Marketing at The Catholic University of America and resides in Springfield, Virginia with her five children and her husband of almost 24 years.
WHAT'S BEEN SAID ABOUT MARY AND HER BOOK...
- "Mary Sheehan Warren's book is fun, light hearted, and sooo helpful! - Fatima
- "It's So You! by Mary Sheehan Warren saved me time and money, and people have noticed my better use of clothes. I love her!" - Kim
- "What did I do before this book? It's So You! has stopped the embarrassment of wearing the wrong clothes." - Barbara