This service is my most popular and is completed right in your own your closet! Beyond our fashion seminars, this is a personalized service catered to your needs. My goal is to teach you life-long skills which provide you with the confidence to choose your own fashion successfully.
Here's how we do it:
- We will begin by talking about your life, your lifestyle demands, and all your current wardrobe strengths and needs. The consultation can't proceed until you set your goals and visualize your best results. See Binder Table of Contents.
- I will instruct you on your "Elements of Style." First, I will find your body type with my stress-free tape measure and I'll explain the kind of clothing you can choose to create an optical illusion of proportion in your silhouette.
- You will discover your fashion personality through a quiz, a photographic survey, or both. We'll review past shopping strategies in the light of this new knowledge.
- You will observe how certain colors and palettes of color work with your skin tone so that you can take a "cosmetic approach" to your fashion color choices. Your best colors will be a part of your consultation binder.
- We'll turn to your closet (s) and check items against your Elements of Style. We'll develop a core wardrobe of the absolute best from your closet.
- We'll get creative with this core wardrobe, look for new ways to mix and match, accessorize, or add to it.
- I'll fashion forecast for you and recommend specific adaptations for your needs and lifestyle.
- We'll develop a shopping list for necessary improvements and I I'll recommend venues for shopping and advisable price points.
- You'll walk away with a personalized binder of advice and instruction, a copy of the book "It's So You!," and you will receive as a follow-up, the Consultation Summary, which works like a personal "fashion show" with photographs of your best looks. (Yes, I bring a camera to the consultation.)
- As my client, you will have access to me by phone and email for any further questions you may have. I do not charge for calls which last no longer than a half hour.
Personal Shopping is an option for follow-up.
Prices: The base price for the personal consultation (3 hours) is $300 and includes the consultation binder, the book, "It's So You!" and the consultation summary of your photographs. I do not go beyond the 3 hour limit unless you request it specifically. Each hour after is discounted at $75 per.
Do you live outside of the Milwaukee-Chicago areas? If you are more than a two hour drive from Milwaukee, just add on travel and accommodation expenses. RECOMMENDED: Form a group of out-of-town clients to split travel and accommodation expenses.
Escorted shopping is also offered at $300 for three hours in locations throughout Milwaukee, Appleton, Madison, Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, and New York City. If you live outside of these locations and you would like for me to help you shop, I will rely on you to plan the itinerary.
THE POWER PACKAGE:
3 hours of in-home consultation + 3 hours of shopping for $550. (That's a savings of $50; travel and accommodation expenses apply for locations outside of the Milwaukee-Chicago areas.
JUST THE ELEMENTS OF STYLE: For the fashion-frightened! Not so sure you want to commit to someone getting into your closet just yet? Let's just focus on your body type, fashion personality, and color palette. $100 for one hour. Offered only in the greater Milwaukee, WI area. This makes a great gift!