Fun, Light, and Inspirational
These talks are designed especially for women's groups, clubs, schools, sales meetings, and support groups. Cheer on members with any one of these uplifting topics. (1 to 1.5 hours in length. Call 414.412.6333 for prices.)
- It's So You! (Offered to women as an introduction to fashion in general and this season in particular. Includes information on successful shopping.)
- It's So You! It's So Me! Similar to above but modified for groups of teens or tweens (including mother-daughter groups) with special emphasis on personal responses to marketing.)
- The Magic of Color: How Color Influences Image, Mood, and Life. (Offered to women. Also offered to groups of teens and children over the age of 9.)
- Fit, Flattery, and the Fashion Forecast: How to Choose the Best of This Season's Fashion for Your Body Type. (Offered to women. Also offered to teens.)
- Figleaf to Faux Fur: A Brief History of Fashion (Offered to groups of women or men and women and to all ages.)
- Wash and Wear ...and Run and Drive and Cook and Clean: Fashion for Busy Moms!
- Modern Etiquette for Teens. (Covers introductions, social events, table manners, cell phone use, social networking, text messaging, and email.)
Motivational and Educational
Somewhere between a talk and a class, each session is perfectly suited for success. Best for professional associations, companies, career training programs, schools, sororities, and clubs. Specialized materials included. (Call 414.412.633 for prices.)
- It's So You! How to Really Dress for Success. (Offered to both men and women.)
- Accessorizing Success: Fine Tuning the Corporate Image (Offered to both men and women.)
Yes, even fashion can get heady. Explore any one of the following topics with other members of your school or educational organization. (Call 414.412.6333 for prices.)
- Beauty from the Inside Out (for teens or teens and moms together )
- Parenting Styles: 10 Do's and Don'ts for Dads
- Death, Taxes, and Fashion: Cultural Trends and the Way We Dress.
- Fashion and the Theology of the Body
- Fashion and Feminine Genius
I began my adult life as a teacher and quickly learned not only the art of public speaking, but also the science of organizing material into manageable components. That, combined with my experience as a fashion consultant for a non profit organization, make for a series of action-packed sessions which both educate and inspire.
"Wow! You were a huge hit!!! On behalf of Relevant Radio, we are truly grateful to you for making the event such a great one! We received an abundance of incredibly positive feedback." - Michelle Grall, Relevant Radio
ISYFashion.com MOTIVALTIONAL TALKS
Design a service for moms and daughters together. Themes include almost any of the topics listed for "motivational talks" or create a half day of fashion fun around your own theme. Ask Mary about it.